JB Nutra’s Alpha Lipoic Acid is a great product that is specifically manufactured to serve as a dietary supplement for Alpha Lipoic Acid which is critical for your body. Alpha Lipoic Acid (α-Lipoic Acid), also called Lipoic acid, serves as an anti-oxidative compound and it is formed from Octanoic acid in the mitochondria. Alpha Lipoic Acid is found naturally in the bodies of human beings and animals, and is a very important component for metabolism.
There are several food sources for Alpha Lipoic Acid. Foods like spinach, yam, broccoli, tomatoes, liver, yeast, heart tissues and red meat. The problem however is that the amounts of Alpha Lipoic Acid found in these food substances are significantly low. It is therefore necessary to supplement these levels to help augment production aerobic levels of Alpha Lipoic Acid in the body. Supplementation has been proven to be very effective against diabetes, inflammation, oxidation and cognitive degeneration.
JB Nutra’s Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement is a great supplement that can help to boost your levels of Alpha Lipoic acid in the body. JB Nutra’s Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement is produced in the United States laboratories which are FDA approved. These laboratories have the best Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in the market with high quality care and standards. The supplements are manufactured with uniquely blended and carefully selected natural ingredients with amazing benefits for the body. Some of the ingredients to be found in JB Nutra’s APA pills include Alpha Lipoic Acid itself, Soybean oil, gelatin, and vegetable glycerin. You will also find ascorbyl palmitate and mixed tocopherols. What you will never find in these pills are artificial flavors, gluten, wheat, yeast, sodium, or shellfish. There is also no sugar, lactose, milk, or soy. These pills are therefore recommended for omnivores and/or vegetarians.
FUNCTIONS OF ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
The main function of Alpha Lipoic Acid is to act as an anti-oxidant in the body. This means that APA will help to combat free radicals in the body, preventing injury and damage to cells. Other critical functions associated with APA include:
- Boost insulin resistance in the body, which is very important for the treatment of some types of diabetes, especially type 2 diabetes.
- Treat nerve damage or neuropathy which reduces the pain, burning sensation and general lack of feeling that accompany treatments of diabetes and cancer.
- Alpha lipoic acid treats eye-related problems. It helps to shield the retina from damages that are common in people living with diabetes. It will also treat damages to the cataracts, and glaucoma.
- The anti-oxidative characteristics of Alpha Lipoic Acid means that it can help protect the brain at times of injury or damage. It might also be effective in the treatments of some diseases associated with the liver.
- It also helps the body in digesting and breaking down carbohydrates. It is also a source of energy to organs in the body.
- It is also useful for wound healing. Evidence suggests that Alpha Lipoic Acid, taken in the right dosage, helps decrease the wound area in the stomachs of people with ulcers.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid aids restores Vitamin C and E levels in the body.
- Research has also suggested that long term usage of Alpha Lipoic Acid helps in curing some neurological disorders like dementia.
Alpha Lipoic Acid has also been used to treat many other medical conditions like migraines, peripheral arterial disease, and complications from coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. All these functions underscore the importance of Alpha Lipoic Acid to a healthy human body.
Each soft gel of JB Nutra’s Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement consists of 300 milligrams of Alpha Lipoic Acid. The suggested dosage for adults is one soft gel (natural caramel color), to be taken twice (600 milligrams) daily with a meal. Dosage levels can however vary with the intended use of the supplement. Persons with diabetes and diabetic neuropathy are advised to take between 600 and 1,200 milligrams of Alpha Lipoic Acid daily.
In addition to the Alpha Lipoic Acid in JB Nutra’s APA supplements, other ingredients are added to serve various purposes. These include:
Soybean oil is extracted from the Soybean plant. The refined oil from this process is used for a wide range of purposes like being used as vegetable oil, or as ingredients by food and pharmaceutical companies in foods and drugs production.
Soybean oil has a number of benefits:
- Some chemicals obtained from soybean oil, like plant sterols, can be used to lower cholesterol levels.
- Soybean oil is used to treat a form of arthritis, known as osteoarthritis.
- Soybean oil, when applied directly to the skin, is a natural insect repellant.
Gelatin contains collagen which is an important ingredient of cartilage and bones. Gelatin is used in the treatment of Arthritis and osteoporosis (weak bones). It is also used to toughen bones and fingernails, for weight loss, and to enhance hair quality.
Ascorbyl Palmitate is a type of Vitamin C formed from a combination of ascorbic and Palmitic acids. Ascorbyl Palmitate is a fat-soluble Vitamin that provides Vitamin C to the body, as well as anti-oxidation properties. This means that it helps prevent cell damage in the body. Ascorbyl Palmitate is also a natural preservative for processed food and drugs.
Other ingredients contained in JB Nutra’s Alpha Lipoic Acid include vegetable glycerin – which adds the sweet taste to the pills, the natural caramel color added to the soft gel, and mixed tocopherols.
Alpha Lipoic Acid serves several vital functions in the human body, and although, it is present in a variety of food items, the levels are considerably low. Dietary supplementation is therefore a necessity.
JB Nutra’s Alpha Lipoic supplement is unique because it contains, in addition to Alpha Lipoic Acid, other ingredients that offer different benefits to the body. The soft gel pills are also an attractive color, and are easy to swallow. JB Nutra proves their confidence in the product by offering a money back guarantee meaning you have nothing to lose?
Use JB Nutra’s Alpha Lipoic Acid Supplement today.